Australia is a favorite destination for international students to study because of its excellent education infrastructure.
If you are looking for higher education in Australia then you have to complete the eligibility criteria of visa subclass 573. You have to fulfill the following requirements as per your Australia student visa assessment level to get a study visa.
- A valid passport is the first requirement. If you don’t have one then apply today.
- If you are looking to take admission into an authorized educational institution that is accredited by and registered with Australia’s Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) then you must have to provide genuine evidence for being enrolled.
- The authorized educational institution provides you with a “Confirmation of Enrollment” (CoE) certificate confirming that you have been accepted for full-time study in their program. You have to provide this while applying for a visa or filling a visa application.
- You have to show funds that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, travel, and living costs in Australia as well as for your return transportation
- If you have dependents such as a spouse and children then you have to show proof of your financial ability to support their living costs.
- You have to qualify for an English proficiency test such as IELTS or PTE to take admission into any course.
- In Australia, everyone must have valid health insurance. You can obtain it through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). You need to obtain it for yourself as well as for your family members who are accompanying you to Australia.
- Outstanding debts are not accepted by the Australia Immigration department. So, you must not have any outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia. If you have any then you have to make arrangements to repay it that is acceptable to the Minister.
- You have to provide a good character certificate and must provide evidence of not having any criminal record.
The checklist of documents depends on your Australian student visa assessment level. It is different for all assessment levels.
Duration of Australia Student Visa
The course determines the duration of your visa. It is valid throughout the registered course including your holiday periods. You have to maintain a satisfactory level of attendance in your course as specified by your education institute. Make satisfactory progress in your course of study to avoid any issue later on completion of the course.