Cost of Studying in Australia
One of the major factors that affect students while applying for study in another country is cost. The tuition fees will differ according to the courses a student will opt. The cost of studying is not much in Australia. There is also a scholarship program for worldwide scholars. The scholarship program is highly competitive. The average range of cost of studying in Australia is as follows:
- Undergraduate course: For an undergraduate or bachelor’ degree the average tuition fees vary between $15000 to $33000 AUS.
- Postgraduate course:Tuition fees for a postgraduate program vary between $20000 to $37000 AUS except for MBA and MBBS.
- Doctoral degree:For opting in a doctoral course one need to spend between $14000 to $37000 AUS.
- Other courses:English language courses in Australia cost $300 AUS per week and other vocational diplomas cost $4000 to $22000.
Cost of Living in Australia
One of the major factors that affect while migrating into a new country is its cost of living. There are many aspects that affect the cost of living like utilities cost, accommodation and transportation. Australia is considered one of the best places to migrate into the world because of the standard of living. The cost of living in Australia highly depends upon the area or the city. The cost differs according to the area one lives in. On an average the cost of living in Australia are:
- Accommodation expenses
- Campus accommodation:$90 to $280 per week.
- Rental:$165 to $440 per week
- Hostels and Guesthouses: $90 to $150 per week
- Homestay$235 to $325 per week
- Basic living expenses:
- Gas and electricity expense:$35 to $140 per week
- Groceries:$80 to $240 per week
- Transportation expenses:
- Public transport:$15 to $55 per week.