Cost of studying in New Zealand
The tuition fees that student needs to pay, vary according to the universities chosen and program opted. Students can get the best career options after pursuing studies in New Zealand universities. The study cost in New Zealand of such courses depends on the subjects selected in these post duration courses. The cost of studying in New Zealand are:
- Bachelor’ Degree:The study cost in New Zealand for an undergraduate degree is 18,000 to 25000 New Zealand dollars.
- Post-graduate Degree: A master's study in New Zealand costs between 10,000 to 30,000 New Zealand dollars.
- Doctoral Degree:A Ph.D. study cost around 30000 to 40000 New Zealand dollars.
Cost of Living in New Zealand
The cost of living in New Zealand is considerably dependent on the location within the country. Apart from tuition and insurance fees, there are other expenses like accommodation, food, transportation, and entertainment expenses also. The estimation of expenses are as follows:
- Accommodation expenses:These expenses vary between 800 to 900 NZ dollars per month depending upon the location.
- Grocery expenses:100 to 150 NZ dollars per week.
- Transportation expenses:
- Taxi fare:10 to 15 NZ dollar per 5 km
- Public transport:15 to 55 NZ dollar per week