Canada Student Visa
Canadian universities are more preferred among international students yearly. These recognize universities are Offering a high-quality teaching system, and multi-cultured environment. Canada is also rich in opportunities and humanities. Canadian universities always focus on the three major aspects which are Research, scientific publications, and international collaborations. And there is a huge competition globally to get the admission to recognizing the University of Canada. Candidate needs to pay a lot of attention before applying for the visa. First of all, figure out about the institute or university, where you want to enroll. And get the all details to get the admission. Although receiving admission to Top Campuses in Canada continues to require excellent academic marks or say good grades, the consent to study is authenticated by means of a Study Permit for the student. And, if you want admission in one of those to recognize university for degree, professional or vocational training at a university, you will need a study permit before you enter the country. That study permit is issued to students when they arrive in the country for further education.
How to Apply Canadian Study Visa
Applicant needs to follow the procedure to get the Canadian study visa. On the prior check the document required and minimum grades required for which course or Institute want to enroll. Fill & Submit the application form to the chosen institution or college online to receive the confirmation letter from their side. The applicant will receive eCOE (electronic confirmation of enrolment) and apply for the student visa without any delay.
- Check the procedure time - student visa application sequence might take anywhere from 3-4 weeks, depends upon the current number of application. This is advisable to go through the Canadian consulate website to know the approximate time occupied.
- Decide the mode of application
- (a) Apply onlineTo apply online you need to well prepare with all document, access to a scanner and have a valid credit card for payment. Candidate will still be required to provide a finger scan at the regional Visa Application Centre (VAC).
- (b) Apply in person To apply in person, you need to Download the application kit and read the instruction. Prepare your documents according to the checklist. You need to Fill out the VFS Consent Form and attach it with your application form. Submit your application and supporting papers at the nearest VFS office and pay the service fee.
Documents Required for Canadian Student Visa Application
The applicant could apply for the student visa after you get the college acceptance letter. You should begin with the visa process around June if aiming at the September intake and start procedure from October if want to join next session. There are few documents required to verify all information given at the time of application. And one more important thing to gain your Canadian visa, student need to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language as a valid score. It usually means getting a secure English language test which will prove your ability of communication and correspondence skills.These are the few documents required:
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Receiving by a Designated Learning Organization (confirmation letter)
- Proof of Funds
- Passport Size Photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score
- Statement of Purpose
- Credit Card
Cost for Student Visa in Canada
Cost for Student Visa in Canada is CAD$ 150, that is roughly equivalent to INR 7,845 as per the current exchange. applicants need to understand the varying risk of currency exchange as per the current exchange rate. Subsequently, the exchange rate keeps changing, we would advise you to check the same at the time of your visa submission.
Canadian Visa Applications are available both online and offline. So, the visa processing fees can be made both online (by means of a credit card) or offline (by means of demand draft if paying at the High Commission of Canada) or by cash at the nearest VAC according to rules of payment mode acceptance. charges must be paid when the application is submitted or a fee receipt of online payment provided at the time of submission. And most importantly, Demand Draft required is to be drawn out in favour of High Commission of Canada only. Furthermore, VACs accept only Cash Payments with application submission and you need to submit the VAC service charges also. A receiving document will be issued for each payment received and you need to keep safe as proof of payment.